Monday, August 10, 2015

The Yacht Trip- Part III

The next morning came early for us. We had a 10:00 am flight to Athens which meant we had to be at the airport by 8:30 am. I had ordered wake-up calls for me and for Tom to get us up at 6:00 am. And I had also ordered coffee and sweet rolls and croissants for delivery at 6:30 am.
Because of the previous night’s events, none of us had gone to bed before 1:00 am so the day promised to be a long one. I was happily surprised when Maggie jumped out of bed and hit the shower before I had even picked up the phone from our wake-up call. While she was showering, I started packing my things.
Tom knocked on the door a few minutes later and announced he and Mary were up and about. I told him that coffee and food would be along soon and keep an ear out for a knock on the living room door. That taken care of, I went back to packing. Since I hadn’t unpacked much, it didn’t take me long. All I needed was my shaving kit and stuff from the bathroom.
And just that moment Mags came flying out of the bathroom wearing a towel wrapped around her head, and nothing else. Damn, I loved that view.
While she pulled clothes out for the day, and started packing, I headed for the shower. Our food and coffee was delivered while I was in the bathroom but Tom handled the check and tip. Maggie brought me a cup of coffee and sweet roll to munch while I was shaving. Nice thought.
There was very little conversation as we all went about packing our stuff and gathering it all in front of the living room door. At 7:00 am, precisely on time, the bellmen came up to the suite and started loading our gear. By 7:10 we were all on our way downstairs.
Tom followed the bellman out to the limo I had hired for the trip to Orly. The girls tagged along behind then climbed into the car and settled in. I went to the front desk, checked us out and took care of the bill.
At exactly 7:30 the limo left the hotel. Normally, the drive to Orly takes about 20 minutes. Not so on a weekday morning. We pulled up to the Air France terminal at 8:15. But that was still 15 minutes ahead of our schedule so we were good.
Tom supervised the unloading and checking in of our bags. The girls headed for the nearest coffee stand and I went to the Air France desk, passports and tickets in hand, to check in. I was surprised that there was no line but wasn’t about to look this gift horse in the mouth. My biggest worry was what kind of plane we were on. I hoped to heck and gone it was not a damn Caravelle.
The Caravelle was a very good aircraft really. I had two problems with it. First was that generally it was configured as a one class aircraft when flying “regional” flights. Which the flight to Athens was. More importantly, the seats were small, compared to normal aircraft, and the rows placed too close together.
My worst fears were realized as I noted on our tickets that the aircraft was, indeed, a Caravelle. But because we had gotten there a bit early, we had our choice of seat assignments. I grabbed the four bulkheads seats, two on each side. I knew from experience that these seats gave about six inches more leg room than any of the other seats did. Viola, une petite victoire.
I left the check in desk and went in search of my friends. It didn’t take long to find them. Tom had joined the girls and was sipping a cup of coffee. Maggie pointed to a chair next to her and a cup of coffee sitting, waiting for me, in front of said chair. I sat. I sipped.
It was a very quiet group that morning. Nobody was talking much. There were many appreciative sounds during coffee sips, including from me, but no talking. I wondered if it was some embarrassment due to the previous night’s events, or tiredness. For my part, I was tired. Beat. I was sure the others were as well.
We sat quietly until about 9:15. The girls decided they wanted to explore the duty free shops. And Tom and I decided we wanted something stronger than coffee. So, we gathered up our carry-on bags and headed for the passport control.
Managing to clear customs with no problem, the girls wandered off towards the shops.  Tom spied a bar and I told him I would meet him there. I wanted to check in at the gate first and double check the flight time.
Again, there was no line at the check in desk. A very cute blonde gate attendant took my tickets and passports and looked them over carefully. To my surprise the blonde asked me if, since we were sitting in front would we mind boarding last. Hmmm.
I said ‘no’ that would be no problem. The gate attendant asked me to bring our carry-on bags, and she would make sure they were stored aboard as soon as the aircraft arrived at the gate. I said ‘thank you’ and went and gathered up our bags. While doing this I gave it some thought.
Air France, then and I suppose now as well, was known as providing superb service. But this struck me as above and beyond. But then, again, I don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. I turned the bags over to the cute blonde, received a big smile in return, the left to join Tom at the bar.
Our flight was delayed, but only about fifteen minutes. Time enough for at least two bloody Mary’s. I had doubts that an airport bar in France could make a really good one. Perish that thought. It was one of, if not the best, bloody Mary I had ever had. Then again, it could have been my need.
The flight was called, finally, at 20 minutes after 10:00 am. The girls had joined us in the bar about 9:45, time enough to sample a bloody Mary themselves. At the announcement we headed to the gate and waited for the other passengers to board. There weren’t many. I guessed the plane would be about half full. Cool.
Once all the others boarded, the cute gate attendant waved us forward. Tom let the girls go first then he followed. As I moved towards the ramp the gate attendant stopped me.
“Monsieur, I have a letter for you.”
Say what????
“Thank you miss” I said as I put the letter into a jacket pocket.
“Have a great time in Athens. And enjoy the islands.” She said
“Thanks again” as I said this I took a long hard look at the girl. I had never seen her before in my life. How the HELL did she know about our trip? It would be hours later, long after we reached our hotel in Athens, before I figured that puzzle out.
Upon boarding, I saw that Tom and Mary had chosen the seats on the left side of the cabin. Maggie was seated by the window on the right side. I took my aisle seat next to her and let out a sigh. I was tired and after two large Bloody Mary’s and little food, I was a touch…well, not drunk by any means but feeling it.
“Baby” Maggie said, “don’t be upset if I fall asleep.”
“I’ll race you there.” I responded, laughing. I stood up and grabbed two blankets and pillows from the overhead bin, gave one of each to Maggie and sat back down.
Tom saw what I was doing and repeated my moves. Soon all four of us were bundled up. I think we were actually asleep before the plane moved from the gate.
The flight was about three and a half hours. The four of us slept almost the whole way. Which meant we slept through the meal. And that, considering airline food in one class aircraft left a lot to be desired, wasn’t a big loss. Only the “we are about to land” announcement from the flight attendant (called stewards and stewardesses back then) woke us up.
Maggie gave me a little kiss on the cheek then pulled her seat upright in preparation for landing. I did the same and glanced across the aisle. Tom was leaning over Mary looking out the window with his wife. I glanced out our little window and saw a lot of water and not much else. So I settled back in my seat.
Soon enough we heard the flaps going down, then the wheels. A minute or so later the plane flared and the wheels chirped. We were now in Greece.
What seemed like half a day later we had cleared customs, retrieved our luggage and had everything inspected and made it to the outside of the arrival area. In theory we had a car waiting for us but since we were almost 45 minutes late, I had my doubts.
Misplaced as things turned out. A Mercedes 600 limo pulled up just as we walked onto the sidewalk. In the window was a sign with my name on it. The driver emerged and looked directly at me. I smiled and nodded. He grinned and walked around the back of the car and opened the trunk. Tom and I grabbed suitcases while the girls tossed their carry-on bags in. Once the car was loaded, we piled in.
“Which hotel, sir? My instructions left that out” said our driver.
“The Hilton please.” I answered.
We all settled back for the….thrilling….ride through Athens. Thrilling if you like the idea of impending doom at every stoplight, roundabout, any turn, or around any traffic circle. I thought drivers in Rome were bad.
We survived. While Tom and the girls helped unload the car (I had already paid and tipped the driver) I went inside and found the front desk. No line, which was nice. Of course it was afternoon so I suppose I should have expected that. It took only a few minutes to go through the check in process. I love Hiltons for things like that. Very friendly staff and most professional.
Maggie had come up next to me and leaned into me while I was registering. When I finished she said she was hungry. Well, come to think of it, so was I.
The bellmen, two, had our bags on a cart ready to go. Tom and Mary were hungry too. I tipped the bellmen and asked them to take everything up to our suite. I told them to just leave everything in the living room and we would sort it out later. They left.
We four headed straight for the hotel coffee shop. To this day I cannot remember what I ate. I do remember it was good. And that there was a lot of food.
It had been a long day. That, and the events of the night before, had caught up to all of us. We headed upstairs to our suite. The bedrooms turned out to be identical and both were separated by the living room but had a connecting door. We split up the luggage, said goodnight and went our separate ways.
Maggie had packed enough things in her carry-on to last the two nights we would be at the hotel, so there was no need for her to bother unpacking her two suitcases. I had hung my suit carrier up and opened my duffle bag. In it were the things I would need for the next two nights.
Ten minutes after reaching our suite, we were in bed and asleep. A boring night. It was going to get better. Soon.
I was first up the next morning. I ordered breakfast for all of us. I had found a newspaper outside the living room door, so sat down in a comfy chair and began to read. Mary wandered out about fifteen minutes later, wearing one of the hotel supplied terry cloth robes. As was I.
“Tom is still dead to the world.” Mary said.
“Maggie too.” I replied, then went on, “coffee and breakfast will be up in about twenty minutes or so.”
Mary nodded and sat on the sofa. I offered her part of the paper, which she accepted. We both sat in silence for a time, quietly reading.
I heard her paper rustle and looked over at her. She had set her part down and was sort of watching me. She was a very pretty girl, if I hadn’t mentioned that before. And the robe she wore was really a bit short on her. Great legs. At that, she allowed her robe to open. Accidentally of course.
“Mark, about that poker bet the other night….” Mary started.
“Yes?” I smiled as I replied.
“Well…uhmmmm…I don’t quite know how to say this but…” she hemmed and hawed.
Ah, that poker bet. What a night. What a bet. What a game. And the fun that was to follow was…interesting.
She was quiet, but I decided to stir her a bit.
“Having second thoughts?” I asked quietly.
She looked at me in silence. Both of us were thinking back to that last hand.

I very well remembered that last hand, and the betting that went with it.

REMINESSING

[Maggie took a deep breath. She had no choice. She was in too deep to fold.
“Ok, I see that, and raise you. Anything the winner wants, for the rest of the night.” Maggie said. Uh oh. This was getting to be really good. I mean really very good. Was she bluffing, trying to get Mary to fold now? Not a bad ploy, really.
Silence prevailed.
Mary glanced at tom, who merely gave her a very slight nod. Not telling her to go ahead, in husband/wife speak, but telling her he would go along with her decision without a problem.
Needless to say, both Tom and I called this bet.
And it was up to Mary.
Dead silence.
Again, Mary looked to Tom, who merely shrugged his shoulders. She looked at me next, then at Maggie. It was up to her, call or fold. A tough choice all things considered.
She shook her head, as if making a decision, but not one she was comfortable with, then said;
“Ok, I….”]
And I very well remembered what happened next.
[“Ok. I bet….I…uh…raise. Anything the winners want for the rest of the trip. Anything. At all.” Said staid, quiet Mary. “But I want a slight change in our rules first.”
Uh Oh. What was this?
Dead silence prevailed. And then I saw the tell. A wink from Mary to Maggie that we guys weren’t supposed to see. Oh ho. Now I knew. They HAD planned most, if not all, of what had happened. They had us suckered. Right where they wanted us. Or so they thought.
A minute nod was Maggie’s response.
I really wish I knew what Tom had as a hand. Damn.
“What slight change do you have in mind?” I asked.
“Yeah. What.” Chimed in Tom. He glanced at me and I knew at that moment that he must have had a good hand. I wish I knew what. Damn.
“Here’s what I want to change.” Said the sneaky Mary. “The two lowest hands are losers. And they have to pay the bets from this hand. The highest hand gets to choose when that will start.  And what the ‘anything’ will be.
Tom, instantly, said “Ok with me.”
Was he in cahoots with his wife? No, I didn’t think so.
“OK.” Said I, “now, what’s the bet?”
Taking a deep breath Maggie replied quietly, “anything the winners want for the rest of the trip. And I mean anything. Any time. Any place.” She actually blushed.
Hmmm. Now things had gone beyond interesting. I glanced at Tom, who only smiled. Then I glanced at Maggie. She had kind of a knowing smile on her face.
But hey, this was the girls’ game. Their idea. Their plan. Their rules. If it wasn’t working out exactly how they wanted, that was toooo bad. No battle plan survives contact with the enemy. And this plan had gone widely astray. Well, from the girls’ point of view anyway.
So fast that it really shocked me, Maggie said. “Call.”
Followed by Tom, “call”
And me. “Call.”
Show down time.
First Mary. She laid down a full house. Jacks full of fours.
Then Maggie. Hmmm. A full house also. Fours full of tens.
The two girls looked like the cat that ate the canary. Both were trying very hard not to smile. Hell, grin.
Tom, slowly, laid out his hand. A sort of gasp was exhaled by the girls. Tom had four deuces. It hit me, he had been holding out cards too. Sneaky. Very sneaky. I liked it.
It must have dawned on the girls that ONE of them was suddenly looking very vulnerable to having to do ‘anything’ for the rest of the trip.
BACK TO REALITY.

Mary was quiet for some time after I asked that question. I was beginning to believe she was ready to renege. Well, I’ve been wrong before.
She came out of her thoughts and looked at me, smiling. She stood up in front of the sofa and dropped her robe.
“No, I’m not having second thoughts. I was just wondering….well, we are in Greece now. So…when do we start?”
Damn she was really gorgeous. The pink nipples on her breasts were standing out. I glanced at her pubic area and good see a bit of moisture there. Okay, she was into this.
There was a knock on the living room door.
Quickly, Mary pulled her robe back on while I went to see who was there. Perfect timing. Breakfast was being served.
“Come in. Just in time, we’re hungry.” Said I.
Smiling, the waiter pushed a large cart into the living room. The cart was crowded with covered dishes to keep things warm. The waiter pushed the cart over to the dining table and asked, “Would you like us to set up a buffet for you on the sideboard?”
“Perfect. Great idea.” I said with a smile.
The waiter quickly put plates on the table, setting places for four people. Then he moved the covered dishes from the cart to the sideboard. Lastly, he opened the door to the underneath warmer and started pulling salvers out and setting them on the sideboard. Also, four carafes of coffee, and two pitchers of fresh squeezed orange juice were places on the sideboard.
He turned to me and handed me the check. I signed it, and slipped him a twenty as a tip. He grinned. “If you need anything else, please let me know. I am the room service waiter for your floor. My name is Alan.”
I thanked him and he headed for the door and out. As he left, Maggie wandered in. She, also, was wearing one of the hotel terrycloth robes. And like Mary, it was nicely short on her.
“I smell food.” Tom emerged from his room, big smile on his face. “Ah. I see food.” And headed right for the table. “What the hell time is it?”
The girls and I were right behind him.
“Six AM.” I replied.
I had ordered a feast. Well, over ordered. There was enough food for ten people on that side board. A huge platter of scrambled eggs. Another of what passed in Greece for hash browns. A third salver was filled with link sausages. A forth with the thickest bacon I could remember seeing in ages. Another was filled with French toast. There were croissants, sweet rolls, and regular toast. Plenty of butter and syrup was included. Wow.
We all grabbed plates and began filling them. Tom led the way, Mary right behind him followed by Maggie then me.
As everyone sat down, I passed out glasses full of fresh orange juice and cups of coffee. It was my turn to sit and dig in. So ….I did.
We ate in companionable silence. All of ‘mmmmms’ and ‘oh yeahs’ were heard. Some let out by me.
It took us about twenty minutes to dig through the first round that was on our plates. None of us had enjoyed a real meal since dinner the night before and we had slept for hours. We were starved.
Tom got up for seconds of eggs and the poor excuse for hash browns. Maggie got up and pulled out a couple of pieces of French toast. Mary followed in Maggie’s wake while I went for more eggs and sausages.
While everyone was lined up at the side board I had an inspiration.
“Ladies,” I began. “We are now in Greece so….” I stalled and the girls looked at me sharply. “Why don’t you two just remove your robes while we finish eating?” It wasn’t a request, and the two girls knew it.
They looked at each other, sighed deeply in unison, set their plates down at the table and took off their robes. The immediately sat down and resumed eating.
I looked at Tom as I sat down. He was already in his seat, and smiling hugely. No problems there.
Another fifteen minutes or so passed. Again we ate in silence. Not quite as companionable this time, from two of us anyway. But damn they looked good. Both girls had done quick ponytails when they first got up, so their hair, longish on both of them, wasn’t very useful for covering up. They did kind of hunch over and scoot down in their chairs, attempting to hide their breasts. Ha. Like that helped. Both had nice little blushes going by then, and it seemed to have affected their nipples too. Well, to the extent that all four nipples were kind of ….growing.
All good things must end. Breakfast was no different in that respect. Tom and I sat back, relaxed, and sipped at a last cup of coffee. The girls had decided to go look out the sliding door and see what the world looked like. In fact, it was dawn outside though still dark. There were rain clouds moving over having come from the sea. Typical for this time of year.
“Go on out and have a look.” I said. Tom vocalized his agreement.
Shaking their heads in unison, the pair opened the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the partially concealed balcony. Their heads moved left and right and back again, checking to ensure they were alone out there. They were. A little more bravely, the girls moved to the edge of the balcony and looked out at the city of Athens. I must say, it was a spectacular view, from my perspective. So was the city.
A soft knock announced a new visitor at our door.
I rose, Tom watched, sipping his coffee, as I walked to, then opened the door.
A lovely young women was standing in the hall. She was in uniform and wearing a pleasant smile.
“Hello sir.” She said with a heavy accent I could almost place. Not Greek. But…Somewhere in the area. Slavic of some kind.
She was tall, about five feet ten inches. Though it was hard to tell in the uniform she wore, black knee length skirt, black very loose blouse tucked into the skirt, no nylons, and sturdy shoes, she appeared slender. She also had a very lovely face. Yes, definitely Slavic by the shape of her cheeks. High but not overly so. The girl had big brown eyes and a wide mouth, still fixed in a smile.
“I am Dijana, the head chamber maid for your floor. When you have finished with your meal, please use the call button and I will come remove the dishes.”
It hit me. I placed the accent. “Dobra Outro” I replied. Her eyes opened wide.
“Dobra Outro” Dijana replied back.
I smiled and said, in English, “What part of Yugoslavia are you from?”
“Croatia.” She said.
“I’ve spent some time there,” I came back with, “what part?”
“Dubrovnik” Said Dijana. Old home week, I thought.
In reasonable Croatian, I told the girl that I had spent many months in and around Dubrovnik. And proceeded to tell her why and where I had been.
All this time, we had been standing in the door.
In her language, “Please, come in. We are done eating. Oh, wait. Uh, there is something I should tell you. There may be some strange goings on in this suite while we are here. Not scary or illegal or anything, just, unusual? Sort of.”
Dijana smiled wider, showing dimples. And in Croatian replied, “Sir, I have seen many strange, unusual, things in this hotel. One more won’t bother me.”
I moved out of the doorway and waved her in. She went straight for the side board and began to stack things up. The waiter had left the cart though well out of our way. Dijana retrieved that and began loading it in well-practiced movements. 
It wasn’t long before Dijana glanced out to the balcony. I had been waiting for that. I wanted to see what her reaction would be. Her eyes opened, then she smiled and went on about her work. She didn’t look at Tom or me. Nor did Dijana say anything. At least not then.
After she finished clearing the dishes, I suppose her reticence was overcome by curiosity.
“I see what you mean about unusual things.” Dijana spoke softly in her language.
I nodded then replied. “The girls are paying off a poker bet they lost to Tom and I” I nodded towards my friend as I said this.

“I see.” Dijana said, obviously not seeing.
“They have to do anything we want for the rest of the time we’re here.” I went on to explain.
“Oh. And how long will you be here?”
“Well, in Athens two more nights.”
“Ah. Then you go to another country?” She was really curious now. I liked that.
“No. We’re going to the Cyclades.” The famous Greek islands.
“Oh how wonderful. I’ve always wished to go there. You will fly over?”
“Nope. By boat.”
“The ferry? To Santorini maybe? I would love to go to Santorini someday. It looks so beautiful and peaceful in the advertisements.”
“No not by ferry, Dijana. We have access to a boat. We are going to cruise the islands for about two weeks.”
“How wonderful for you. A trip like that would be a dream for me.”
“You’re welcome to join us….if such is possible considering our situation.” She knew what I meant.
And at just that moment, I heard the sliding door open and the girls wandered back in. There were a couple of gasps and attempts at covering up. Futile of course. Then realizing the inevitable, the pair gave up and just walked on over to the dining table.
Dijana looked the pair over carefully. Almost brazenly. Then, in clear, if accented English, “Both are very beautiful. You gentlemen are very lucky.”
The girls smiled softly but said nothing.
I spoke to Dijana, in Croatian. “Seriously, Dijana, you are welcome to join us for the trip. No strings attached. No pressures. And with plenty of information about us that you can leave with someone.”
Dee (note: Dijana is pronounced in English as Deeahnna) looked at me for a long moment. I could see in her eyes and body language she had made some kind of decision.
“That is a very kind offer. I work long hours so I may send money home to my family. But I have thirty days’ vacation due me. May I have time to look into this?”
“As I said, we leave the hotel the day after tomorrow. We will be in Piraeus for at least another day to load food and fuel.”
She nodded. “I will let you know before you leave the hotel then.” She smiled shyly and asked, “this bet they pay….there is more to it, yes? This ‘anything’ you said…truly means that?”
How I answered this might be a deal breaker in her mind. But, truth is truth.
“Yes, Dijana. Anything means just that. Anything. Would you like a little demonstration?”
She blushed deeply, but answered very softly, “Yes, please. I would like that”
I smiled at her, then looked towards Mary and Maggie. They had been watching Dee and I but had no idea what we were talking about. They were about to find out…in a manner of speaking.
“This young lady is Dijana. She is originally from Croatia, which is in Yugoslavia. She works here to help out her family. I’ve asked her to join us on the trip.” This brought a smile from Tom. A faint one from Maggie and surprisingly, a larger one from Mary. It’s always the quiet ones.
“It remains to be seen if she will be able too. I also explained to Dee about our poker game, and what having lost it means to you two girls.” Blushes ensued…from all three girls. “In the meantime, on the chance she won’t be able to come along on the rest of the trip, I offered to give Dee a little demonstration of what the terms of the bet you two lost were.”
Maggie and Mary looked at each other, then Tom, over to Dee and finally to me. They seemed a little apprehensive, but not really overly afraid. ‘Interesting’ I thought to myself. They’re into this.
“So, here’s the deal. Mary, I want you to masturbate…….” I paused to watch Mary’s reaction, but she showed none, yet. “Maggie.”
“Maggie, you are to play with, and suck on, Mary’s breasts.”
Now THAT got a reaction from Mary. And from Maggie too. Both girls’ eyes opened wide. They glanced at each other, then Mary looked at Tom, who smiled back at her. Maggie looked at me, saw I was serious, and she kind of gave a small shrug. Then she smiled faintly.
Mary slowly reached out with one hand and placed it on Maggie’s vulva. Meg spread her legs a bit to give Mary better access. At the same time Maggie reached out with her own hands and began to move them over Mary’s breasts.
I looked closely at what Mary was doing. Her hand covered Maggie’s pussy, but I could see one finger moving up and down, obviously stroking Meg’s pussy.
Maggie was now gently squeezing Mary’s left breast. Slowly she moved her head forward, her mouth slightly open, and then it wrapped around Mary’s right breast.
Hearing a soft intake of breath, I glanced at Dee. Her eyes were wide open. Her lips were parted slightly, and her tongue was moving across them slowly. She was getting turned on.
The girls, meanwhile, were too. I recognized the signs of that in Maggie. Eyes closed, puffy nipples rigid. Nostrils flared. And Mary had these same signs as well. Nice.
Mary had gone past stroking Maggie’s clit. She had moved her hand lower and had inserted two fingers into Maggie’s wet pussy. Mary’s thumb was making circles on Meg’s clit.
Maggie was moving her head back and forth between Mary’s breasts. Her hand would work the other one. Squeezing, harder now, with a finger playing with the nipple. It was a very sexy scene.
Dijana must have thought so too. One of her hands was at her throat, an indication of deep concentration, if not more. Her eyes moved back and forth between Mary and Maggie. Dee’s own nostrils were flared, and her eyes almost closed now.
I heard a sound from Maggie that I had learned meant impending orgasm. Oh, no. No no no. Not yet.
“Girls, switch.” I commanded.
Startled back to reality, Maggie and Mary backed away from each other quickly. They both looked at me for a second then Maggie slowly reached one hand towards, then covering, Mary’s pussy. Maggie’s own pussy was obviously wet. So was Mary’s, as we could see when she parted her legs to give Maggie better access.
Mary bent down and sucked Maggie’s right, oh so puffy and hard, nipple into her mouth. Her left hand began to move over Maggie’s left breast. Firmly. Thumb paying attention to the nipple.
Maggie, as we all could see, was already finger fucking Mary. And, to reciprocate from moments before, Maggie’s thumb was playing with Mary’s clit. You could smell the sex in the air. Both girls were wet, that was obvious.
Dee was …..well….all but panting now. The hand that had been at her throat had moved down to cover one of her breasts through her uniform. To my mind it was an unconscious movement.
I heard moans arising from the girls. I looked over and saw both were very close to climax. Both of Mary’s hands were rubbing and squeezing Maggie’s breasts. Mary’s tongue was licking the left nipple at the moment, but as I watched, she moved to the other nipple.
Maggie’s fingers were moving in and out of Mary’s dripping pussy at a much faster pace. Meg’s pussy was wet, not quite dripping but very wet indeed. Both girls were very close to climax.
“Enough, girls. Both of you go on in to your rooms and start getting dressed. We’re going to see Athens now.”
Slowly, the two backed apart. I could almost hear the popping sound as Mary released Maggie’s nipple of the moment. Maggie removed her fingers slowly. The two girls seemed to shudder a bit, then shook their heads, as if to get the fog out of them. Both looked at me, and if looks could kill. Ha. Neither was really happy with me right at that moment. Oh well.
“Tom, how about we all meet back in here in about half an hour?”
“Good. That’ll give us time to shower and get ready. Casual?”
“Yeah, comfortable clothes and shoes to walk in. It may rain so windbreakers might be needed.”
“Ok. No problem. See you in a bit.” And Tom headed to his room.
Maggie and Mary had stalked off to their separate bedrooms already.  Both in a huff.
Dijana had dropped her hand to her side but her eyes were still a bit….glazed?
“I have never seen two women touch each other.” Dee said.
“Well, those two have never touched another woman before, until now.”
“Really. How interesting.” Dee replied, a soft smile on her classically beautiful Slavic face. Even her eyes smiled.
Dee moved to the living room door slowly. “I work two shifts. 4am until noon. Then I come back at 8pm and work until 2 am.”
“Not much break on that late shift. You must get tired.”
“A bit, sometimes. But between 4 and 6 there is little to do, so I can nap in my little closet area. The buzzer wakes me if I’m needed. When do you return?”
“I really don’t know. But when we get back I’ll push the button for you so you’ll know we’ve returned.”
“Ah. Good. By late shift I should know about my holiday time.”
I opened the door for her and she started to walk through it. She turned at the last moment and said, “That was very exciting to watch.”
“Maybe later you can watch more.”
Her eyes opened wide. Dee then turned and walked past me into the hall without another word.
I watched her for a few seconds then closed the door and headed from my bedroom. I was sure I heard the sounds of a bed squeaking from the other bedroom. But then, maybe not.
A few steps and I was walking through my bedroom door, which Maggie had left ajar.  When I got inside, she was sitting, naked, on the edge of the bed. I closed the door behind me and looked at her.
She waggled a finger at me in the ‘come here’ motion so I took two steps until I was standing in front of her. Megs reached up and untied the belt of my robe and opened it.
Bending over a bit, Maggie took my semi-hard cock into her mouth and sucked me until I was fully erect.
Megs then then laid down. She pulled her legs back and open. Her pussy fully visible, definitely wet, and open.
“Fuck me. Now. Hard and fast. As hard as you can.”
So I did. I moved in close and with no preliminaries shoved my hard cock as hard and deeply into Maggie as I could. No finesse, no tenderness, just hard and deep fucking from that point on.
Maggie began to orgasm almost as I slammed into her. And kept having them, small at first then stronger, the longer and harder I fucked her. Which, considering, wasn’t going to be for a real long time. And Maggie made sure of that.
She somehow sat up a bit. Reaching between my legs, Maggie began to play with my balls and stroke my asshole. She knew me well, her touch, so gentle yet firm, sent me off within seconds.
I exploded into Maggie. My own orgasm racked my body. I shuddered, losing my mind, then shot again. The electricity ran through my body again. I could barely stand.
Maggie was going through the throes of her own orgasms, as I came in her. Her eyes were closed, nostrils flaring and mouth open. Her breathing was rapid and she was tossing her head back and forth. He puffy, sexy nipples were hard, and I noticed her pussy was almost hot. It was a fast and good fuck, no doubt about it.
I continued to pound Maggie for a minute or two after we had orgasmed. She groaned and smiled in appreciation.  She wiggled back on the bed, causing my cock to slip out of her pussy. Quickly, Mags reversed her position on the bed and lowered herself far enough to start licking my cock clean. She used her tongue and lips well. Maggie used both to clean me from base to head, making slurping sounds as she did.
Finally, she stopped, jumped off the bed with a laugh and headed for the shower. I, on the other hand, sat down on the edge of the bed to recuperate. I needed to.
Needless to say, we didn’t make our thirty minute time to meet with our friends.
Finally, we left the hotel, via cab, for our tour. And of course we started with the Acropolis. I won’t go into details, suffice it to say that the various temples and ruins at the Acropolis were amazing.
After several hours roaming we headed to the National Archaeological Museum. This edifice is fascinating. It contains art, pottery, and other artifacts that are thousands of years old. Just to walk through the place is both eerie and enlightening. It was a great experience the four of us enjoyed immensely.
By 4 that afternoon, we were done with site seeing. It wasn’t real hot but Athens was humid. Very much so. We had been drinking water when we could buy bottled, but the four of us were sweating it out almost as fast as we drank it. So, enough was enough and we headed back to the Hilton.
We had all eaten a light lunch, the kind that passes for a sandwich in Greece, and most of Europe for that matter.  Mystery meat, on a roll with butter if you were lucky. And a little piece of tomato if you were really lucky. In other words, we were hungry.
The coffee shop beckoned and we gratefully flopped into the nearest vacant booth. Fortunately, we were early for the dinner crowd so the place was almost empty. Menus were provided and we looked them over then ordered.  The conversation was about the things we had seen that day and how interesting it had been. We all agreed it was a learning experience.
In due time, supper ended. We were all pretty tired and really looking forward to our suite and sleep. Little did we know how little sleep we were destined to have this night.
We made it back to the suite and went to our separate rooms. Maggie wasted no time getting comfy. She kicked off her shoes and stretched out on the bed, closed her eyes and dozed off. I didn’t blame her, we had done a lot of walking that day.
I intended to join her but wanted to get a little packing done first. I grabbed a couple of things that were hanging in the closet and put them in a hanging bag. As I did, something fell to the floor. I picked it up and realized it was the envelope handed to me just before boarding the flight to Athens.
After picking it up, I moved to a chair by the balcony. There was just enough light coming in from the not quite closed curtains to read by. And read I did. Needless to say, I was also greatly surprised by what I read.
“Monsieur Mark” the letter started, “I hope this finds you and yours well. I hope to call you before you leave on your trip. My plans, at this moment, are to meet you in Piraeus.  I should be there on the day you mentioned. My friend could not arrange her schedule so I will be alone. I hope these arrangements are good for you. As I said, I will call you soon.”
The letter was signed “Yours, Francine”.
I had to shake my head. This trip was really shaping up to be very interesting. To say the least.
I decided to keep this information to myself until after Francine called. Which would be sometime tomorrow. And right then, I was tired too. Putting deed to thought, I stripped down and crawled into bed.
Less than two hours later the phone next to the bed rang. I was pretty groggy and it was dark so I had a hard time finding the thing. It kept ringing though and I did find it.
“What” I said. I might have been just the slightest big grouchy. Maybe.
“Hi sir, this is Dijana. Is this a bad time?”
Hell yes, and Hell No. but I didn’t tell her that.
“Not at all. I was just catching a nap. What’s up?”
“Is the invitation still good? For the trip I mean.”
“Of course it is. I assume that you are going to join us?”
“Yes, please. I am so looking forward to going. And I am really excited about many of the things we discussed.” A sharp intake of breath from Dee, as though she had said something wrong.
“Good. Excellent. So you will meet us at the boat tomorrow? Or would you like us to pick you up somewhere?”
“I can be there by noon, if that is alright.”
“That works very well. Then we will see you at noon.”
“Yes. Um, sir, there is one other thing I would like to ask of you. I have some time later this evening and wondered if it might be possible to see….well I mean…uhmmm.”
I could almost hear Dijana blushing over the phone.
“Sure. No problem. About when?”
“About an hour?” the question mark was obvious.
“Great. See you then.”
We said goodbyes then hung up.
I heard a muffled voice say, “Company coming soon?”
“Yeah. In about an hour.”
Maggie said nothing, she simply climbed out from under the covers and headed for the bathroom. Moments later I heard the shower running. I thought about it for a minute then stripped off my shorts and headed for the bathroom myself.
We played grab ass and soaped each other, then toweled each other dry. But didn’t really do anything.
Once done, I put on a t-shirt and shorts with slippers. Maggie said she would be out in a bit. So out to the living room I went.
It was empty. Which I figured. But now I wanted a drink. I headed to the little bar and fixed myself a scotch with a little ice. I sat down in one of the club chairs near the sliding glass doors and enjoyed our view of Athens as the lights were coming on. It was a beautiful sight to be sure.
After a few minutes I heard a sound behind me so turned and saw another beautiful sight. Maggie had come into the living room, and she was dressed, or undressed might be the better word, to kill.
Maggie was wearing a dark blue panty and bra set, with a light blue, very thin robe. The robe was worn open but had a thin tie to hold it together when wanted. Mags wore high heels but no stockings. The bra and the panties were see through unless the thin robe covered them. On both wrists, Maggie work very delicate bracelets. I looked closer and saw matching anklets on her ankles. And she wore a necklace that seemed to match the other jewelry.
All in all, she was as sexy as a young woman could be. Stunning.
The door to the other bedroom opened and Tom and Mary walked into the living room. Mary took one look at Maggie and, saying nothing, turned and went back into their bedroom.
Tom watched Mary, shrugged, and moved over to the bar.
“I need a drink.” My friend said.
“I’ll fix you one, Tom.” Maggie said. Then moved behind the little bar. “What would you like?”
“Martini.” Was the answer and Tom watched Maggie intently as Mags prepared a pitcher of martinis.
As Megs was shaking (not stirring) the pitcher of martinis, Mary made her entrance from their bedroom. I was happily surprised, well, maybe shocked, to see her wearing the exact same outfit that Maggie was wearing.
I think Tom and I had identical, mile wide grins.
Mary walked up to the bar, stood next to her husband and put an arm around him.
“Martini Mary?” asked an almost naked Maggie without looking up[C1] .
“Yes please.” Replied an almost naked Mary.
I sipped my scotch while Maggie poured three martinis. Silently, the marrieds accepted theirs and sipped. Maggie set her glass on the bar then walked around and stood next to me, one arm went around me.
We four drank our beverages in companionable silence for a few minutes. Maggie poured seconds for everyone, and made me another scotch rocks. We started talking about what we had seen that day, as though it was normal for our Ladies to be standing next to us almost naked. It was a foretaste of what was to come.
After a few minutes, I got tired of the talk.
“Maggie, give Tom a good blowjob please. He looks like he could use one.”
Maggie never batted and eye, unlike Tom or Mary. They both looked startled at the out of nowhere command I had given. But Mag’s simply moved to a place between Tom’s legs, knelt in front of him, undid his pants, removed his cock from therein and slowly, lovingly began to fellate him.
Tom was not going to be out done in the Hutzpah department.
“Mary, suck him off now.” Simple. With the same result.
Mary moved in front of me, dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts down and slowly sucked my cock into her mouth. Her very warm mouth.  Her warm mouth with a wide silken tongue. So different than Maggie, yet so much the same.
And of course that was the moment a knock on the door interrupted things.
Dijana, obviously, was a bit early.
Pushing Mary’s head gently away from my very hard cock (and don’t think for a moment that that was an easy thing to do) I stood, pulled up my pants and walked to the door. I stopped and looked back at Mary, still on her knees, and said “go help Maggie.”


To be continued soon


 [C1]

No comments:

Post a Comment